At Gastroenterology Associates, we are committed to providing for your healthcare needs during the Coronavirus outbreak. We are pleased to offer the following services:
- In-Person Office Visits at all locations (Greenville, Simpsonville, Clemson, Spartanburg)
- Elective Procedures at our Endoscopy Centers
- Telehealth Appointments
We are taking additional precautions at all our facilities to ensure the health and safety of our patients. We ask for your patience and understanding as we adjust our office flow to support CDC recommendations.
What to expect?
We want to ensure our facilities are safe spaces for all staff and patients. Upon arrival, please be prepared for the following:
- A screening specialist will screen everyone entering our offices. Your temperature will be taken and you will be asked specific COVID-19 screening questions. Patients who present symptoms may be rescheduled for a telehealth appointment. If you have been tested for COVID-19 and awaiting results, please call our office before arriving for your appointment.
- Patients and staff are required to wear masks while in the office. A mask will be provided to those who arrive without one.
- We allow only patients in exam rooms unless the presence of a medical decision-maker is necessary. We ask that family or friends accompanying patients wait in the car rather than the waiting area to reduce the risk of virus transmission. Our lobbies are limited to patients and their essential caregivers.
For the most up-to-date information and recommendations on COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s website https://www.cdc.gov/.
Along with in-person office visits, we continue to offer Telehealth visits. This is a great way to see a provider from the convenience of your home. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, please call our office before coming in for an in-person appointment. Our staff will be happy to reschedule you for a virtual visit. We are here to help.
Call (864) 232-7338.